Associate Product Manager, Digital Games
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group | Burbank CA 91505 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/04/2013
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile and Social games team.
The Associate Product Manager will help define, market and maintain the company’s mobile and social games and companion applications portfolio. The Associate Product Manager works closely with internal groups to assist in the planning and implementation of new and enhanced social and mobile games. The position assists in the identification of market trends, market opportunity, competitors, and user preferences. The Associate Product Manager is responsible for defining business goals and translating goals into business requirements and/or design specifications. Specifically the Associate Product Manager will be extremely detail oriented, with a strong product orientation and an affinity for data and analytics in support of driving both product-level and business decisions. This role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile and social games.
• Provides detailed insights regarding game and business model design in order to directly influence the development of our games. Insights will be driven by experience, analysis of competitive and comparable titles, and accepted/developing best practices.
• Execute with high precision and excellence, projects and tasks to ensure best in class title launches. Associate Product Manager will complete key requirements leading up to and through product launches to include financial analysis, coordination with brand marketing, product development, PR and other WB teams, presentation development and competitive analysis.
• Become an expert with third-party and in-house publishing tools in the areas of user acquisition and cross promotion, reporting and analytics. Associate Product Manager will directly utilize multiple tools/dashboards to monitor performance of A/B tests, price changes, cross-promotion programs etc. as well as conduct specific analyses and drive product and live management decisions based on insights.
• BA/BS Degree.
• Minimum 3 years experience in product management or related role.
• Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games marketplaces, trends and best practices.
• Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
• Passion for gaming, mobile and social networking.
• Strong product management skills at a features/system level.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Exceptional PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
• Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
• Attendance at industry conferences as required.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Burbank, CA, 91505, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|