Senior / Lead Recruiter - 2K Czech
2K Czech | Prague & Brno CZE | Full Time | Posted: 01/04/2013
2K Czech is the premiere game development studio in Central Europe. We deliver beautifully crafted titles that entertain audiences around the world including the well-known Mafia series and the Top Spin franchise.
As a fully owned 2K studio, 2K Czech houses its operations in both Prague and Brno. We are located on the top floor in one of the most popular shopping malls in Prague. It is easily accessible by public transportation, and is located in the center of the city.
CZECH REPUBLIC is a member of the EU with a long-time tradition of craft beer brewing, a thriving wine industry, well-known spas, skiing and hiking resorts. Prague is a great metropolitan city offering a comfortable life, plentiful services and amusement with assurance of quality and affordability for everyone.
Senior/Lead Recruiter - 2K Czech
Partners with hiring managers and the Head of Studio to recruit and hire talent for 2K Czech location; recommends, develops, and executes recruiting strategies and programs.
• Develops and executes recruiting strategy for the company, focusing on promoting the 2K Czech brand to ensure we can recruit and retain the very best talent in the business.
• Develops and manages recruiting programs that best serve 2K Czech’s recruiting goals and strategies.
• Regularly partners with hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs in advance of required start date.
• Recruit qualified candidates: create job postings, manage candidate screening, interview potential candidates, evaluate candidates’ potential for hire, and make recommendations to hiring managers.
• Manage candidate database: target organizations and markets, establish networks, and qualify prospects.
• Coordinate travel for candidates.
• Conduct reference checks and extend employment offers after negotiating final terms.
• Assist with maintaining relationships with staffing firms, outsourcing partners, and other external recruiting groups.
• Generates and maintains internal and external job postings.
• Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
• Continually improves recruiting effectiveness through the use of innovative recruiting strategies and sourcing techniques.
• Manages and participates in all recruiting events including but not limited to job fairs, on-campus recruiting, open houses, and public speaking events.
• Continually reviews and evaluates recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings; implements changes as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience recruiting in the video game industry, particularly in the European market.
Preferred candidate will have 2+ years’ experience as an in-house recruiter in a video game development/studio environment.
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Consistent with a desk job in a normal office environment
2k Czech Offers:
• A top secret, unannounced & super interesting project
• Competitive compensation package
• Opportunity to live & work in Prague!
• Help with relocation for employees coming from abroad
• Challenging job in an international environment
• Possibility to grow and further develop your skills
• Friendly and informal working atmosphere
• Modern offices nearby city center with easy access to public transportation
• Consoles and games library available to borrow
• Meal vouchers
About our Czech Studio:
2K Czech is the premiere game development studio in Central Europe. We deliver beautifully crafted titles that entertain audiences around the world including the well-known Mafia series and the Top Spin franchise. As a fully owned 2K studio, 2K Czech has studios in both Prague and Brno. We are located on the top floor in one of the most popular shopping malls in Prague. It is easily accessible by public transportation, and is located in the center of the city. CZECH REPUBLIC is a member of the EU with a long-time tradition of craft beer brewing, a thriving wine industry, well-known spas, skiing and hiking resorts. Prague is a great metropolitan city offering an active and interesting lifestyle, great shopping, fabulous restaurants, and an active nightlife.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Prague & Brno, Czech Republic|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Chris Bigelow|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|