Artist /Digital Artist / Concept Artist
Bally Technologies - The Core Team | Las Vegas NV 89119 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/28/2013
Are you burned out on the long hours and empty promises of the video game industry? Fed up with being let go after giving a company 110%? Well then, LISTEN UP! We need top talent to help us develop and execute our award-winning innovative titles, and you just might be the one we’re looking for. Interested? We want to talk to you!
With a history of game development dating back to 1932 with classic games like Ballyhoo and Betty Boop, great games are ingrained into the Bally culture. Bally has stayed on top of the gaming industry by keeping current with the latest technologies and through strategic corporate flexibility allowing for continual growth and creative development. With offices around the world and positions available in a multitude of disciplines, Bally Technologies offers our team members unparalleled long-term stability, outstanding benefits, and the job challenge and creative endeavor you have been searching for.
What You’ll Do
The Artist will work closely with other game developers to create concept art and art pieces for some of our award winning games. You will work closely with a team of developers to design and create the visual aesthetics and themes of the game from initial concept and pitch to finalized product. You will play an integral part of the design process taking an idea or concept by developing and designing the visual theme for all the graphic elements of the game including logos, characters, scenes, and symbols.
Experience We Are Seeking
• A bachelor’s degree or higher in creative arts, fine art, studio art, or related field or related work experience
• A portfolio or website showcasing a variety of styles, subject matter, and techniques from traditional to digital media
• A strong understanding of visual concepts such as color theory, design, and composition.
• In-depth knowledge of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Maya, 3DS Max, and Blender
• Excellent concept design and art skills
• Strong knowledge of digital rendering
• Strong visual skills including composition, color theory, and design
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent prioritization and organizational abilities
• Team oriented attitude
• A passion for games, especially casino games and slot machines
• Casino gaming development experience
• Unity development experience
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Las Vegas, NV, 89119, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|