Lead Gameplay/Generalist Engineer
GameDesk | Los Angeles CA 90064 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/22/2013
Job Title: Lead Gameplay/Generalist Engineer
Company Name: GameDesk
Work Schedule: Full Time On-Site
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Location: Los Angeles, CA
GameDesk is looking for an experienced C# programmer who can rock the Unity engine. From Design to Prototype, you will be adding your expertise and talent to create amazing games in an efficient manner. You will work under the supervision of the Creative Director but will take ownership of the quality of the code and projects as a whole.
What’s in it for you?
• The opportunity to create amazing educational games that are fun and work with a team of creative and positive people.
• Ability to accommodate input and revisions under deadlines
• Work on different projects with different technology requirements
• Contribute to game concept discussions and decisions
• Work closely with the design team to specify, document, design, implement, profile, optimize and debug gameplay systems
• Able to actively contribute to a creative environment
• Ability to be flexible and work in a changing environment
• Be able to work as a team and independently as needed
• Ensure quality & consistency for the game from the inside out
• Adheres to product and deliverable due dates to keep game progressing at scheduled pace
GameDesk is an LA-based, nonprofit company striving to create a playful, making-focused, discovery-based, education-tech model. We are funded by AT&T to create a national web portal and training facility for teachers tools to revolutionize the way schools teach.
• Send resume, cover letter and portfolio samples or link to email@example.com
Please include your name in all files
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• 3+ years of XP coding for games
• Can program with C# and C++
• 1+ years of XP with Unity
• B.S. Degree of higher in Computer Science or a related field
• Positive attitude
Bonus Points for:
• Passion for start-ups and education!
|Location||Los Angeles, CA, 90064, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Independent Games, Serious Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Wii,Browser Based Games,Mac OS X,Windows,Windows Mobile,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Maria Gomez|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|