Signature Creative Inc | Los Angeles CA 90046 USA | Contract | Posted: 02/27/2013
We’re a creative digital agency that merges expertise in strategy, design, mobile technology, and user experience with infectious enthusiasm and impeccable taste. We dive into brands and find exciting and innovative ways to bring them to life.
We’re all over interactive, but we’re out there in the real world, too.
And we love what we do.
Our clients range from start-ups to industry leaders. From edgy to elegant.
From easy listening to rock and roll. But whoever you are, our goal is to create a collaborative partnership that generates a meaningful dialogue, resulting in successful design strategies and execution.
We’re industry professionals from varied backgrounds who bring our experience and excitement to the table and who go all-out for every project we take on. We’re quick studies. We’re people who can get digital and analog working together to make connections, tell stories, and strengthen relationships. We’re a group of artists who apply our skills to strategy, design, architecture, animation, technology, and project management.
And we’re a good hang.
Looking to have a change and work in advanced mobile development with global mobile technology companies? Here is your chance to get into next generation apps and platforms using the latest trends in mobile entertainment.
Los Angeles based digital agency is looking for an experienced iOS developer to add to our team. We have a number of exciting projects for contract or full time work. Our ideal candidate should be fully familiar iOS Application design, development and integration as well as providing documentation and app support.
• Developing iOS apps(using Objective-C) using Xcode
• Architecting, developing, and testing new apps and enhancements
• Expert knowledge of iOS app development(iPad and iPhone)
• Ability to work with multiple SDK’s. SDK features may involve contextual awareness, peer to peer technologies, Image and sound recognition as well as augmented reality.
• Expertise in development and implementing mobile applications with skinning standard UI components and creating custom UI components
• Experience with GPS/Maps in iOS
• Experience with GIT
• Existing Apps in the App store(please provide links)
• Good knowledge of SOA, Web Services methodologies using REST API's
• Excellent understanding of software design patterns
• Good debugging skills
• Thorough understanding of memory management and threading in iOS environments.
• Experience with major frameworks Cocoa Touch, Media, Core Services, Core Data, and Core OS layers
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, rapidly changing priorities, and leading junior developers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with non technical team members
• Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor. Self-starter.
• Expert Problem-solver
• Experience with OpenGL is a plus
Sample code and links to apps in the app store are strongly encouraged.
No Phone calls please! email resume and availability.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Los Angeles, CA, 90046, United States|
|Annual Salary||30.00 - 85.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Bri Tolp|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|