Senior Interactive Software Engineer
Intel Corporation | Santa Clara CA 95054 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/08/2013
Our mission: This decade, we will create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth.
The Perceptual Computing Group of Intel Corporation is looking to fill the position of Senior Interactive Software Engineer. In this role, the innovative candidate will contribute toward the definition and technical development of 3D articulated skeletal tracking middleware as well as research and prototype novel interactive usages based on user motion, gesture, and other emerging forms of user input. Working in an agile and pioneering environment, the candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter yet also able to work effectively with a team to bring any core technology contributions, samples, and demos up to a professional level of quality.
BS + 6 yrs. exp.; MS + 4 yrs. exp.; PhD + 2 yrs. exp. in CS along with a 4+ years of experience in 3D video game technology development, professional physical simulation, or similar discipline. The candidate should possess a track record of creating original work to solve real-world problems in the form of publications or noteworthy contributions to shipped products.
Candidate must have intimate knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- High proficiency in C++
- Solid Mathematics ability relevant for 3D interaction, simulation, and rendering
- 3D computational geometry
- Rigid Body Dynamic simulation (experience with powered rag doll techniques a plus)
- Animation and skinning techniques
- Working with motion capture data (experience with Kinect or similar device a plus)
- DirectX or OpenGL and shader development
- Understanding of digital content creation development pipeline (some art skills a plus)
- Full development lifecycle of a 3D interactive software product
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Santa Clara, CA, 95054, United States|
|Annual Salary||128,000.00 - 185,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Some College|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Linux / UNIX,Windows|
|Contact Name||Dennis Eckert|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|