Motiga, Inc. | Bellevue WA 98005 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/16/2013
We believe the most successful games are created by a passionate team of people with belief in creating an original IP that takes the core game experience more accessible and fun. Motiga has an open, collaborative culture that emphasizes on getting work done rather than the amount of time you spend in the office. We also try not to forget that having fun is as important as working hard when making something great.
Conveying information to the player is critical to any gaming experience. Qualified candidates for this position eat, live and breathe user interfaces and experiences. You have a strong sense of visual communication, constantly challenge your way of thinking to further improve the user experience and tolerate nothing but the best experience we can give our customers.
• Develop innovative solutions for UX problems
• Create easy to use interfaces from scratch
• Work with programmers and artists to develop UI/UX features
• Rapid creation of prototypes to test theories and refine UI/UX features
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Strong understanding of design and UI functionality
• Extreme attention to detail and a strong passion for developing a rounded experience
• Able to work in fast-moving environment in both prototype and production capacities
• Avid gamer, passionate about making games
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98005, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, OTHER|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||UI Ar|