Motiga, Inc. | Bellevue WA 98005 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/16/2013
We believe the most successful games are created by a passionate team of people with belief in creating an original IP that takes the core game experience more accessible and fun. Motiga has an open, collaborative culture that emphasizes on getting work done rather than the amount of time you spend in the office. We also try not to forget that having fun is as important as working hard when making something great.
As a builder of worlds, you are driven by expressing the visual story of our games through the digital presentation of game worlds and everything that goes into them. You aren’t satisfied with “good enough”; you seek to create experiences that gamers will remember forever. You constantly strive to make them better and more alive.
• Creation of high-quality multiplayer environments from scratch
• Able to build levels and props from “gray box” to fully completed and polished quality
• Work with game designers and programmers to create and refine gameplay & combat mechanics
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Highly proficient in Maya or 3DS Max and ZBrush
• UE3 experience on at least 1 shipped PC or console game
• Significant contribution to level design on at least 3 triple-A PC or console games
• Able to work in fast-moving environment in both prototype and production capacities
• Avid gamer, passionate about making games
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98005, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, OTHER|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|