Senior Software Engineer
Zombie Studios | Seattle WA 98104 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/13/2013
Zombie Studios is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on current and unannounced titles. This position will be responsible for designing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining core engine features for our games, as well as working with other members of the engineering department.
- Ability to work with small dedicated team in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to collaborate with other programmers, designers and artists.
- Ability to create, test, debug and maintain game code and scripts.
- Lead and direct members of the engineering department.
- High proficiency with C++, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in 3D rendering architecture.
- Has strong understanding of multiplatform architecture.
- Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI / pathing, animation, gameplay scripting, user interface or online networking.
- Ability to optimize code (memory/speed) to maximize the capabilities of each platform.
- Experience with large scale game engines a plus.
- Ability to contribute to and work within schedules that are assigned.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Positive attitude, good communication skills, is able to work well in a team and with others.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Seattle, WA, 98104, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Online Multiplayer,Windows|
|Contact Name||Collin Moore|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|