CJ Games Global | El Segundo CA 90245 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/12/2013
In 2011, CJ E&M reported over $1 billion in sales, and the North American subsidiary, CJ GAMES INC was founded in April 2012.
CJ GAMES INC aims to provide online game content to English-speaking users throughout North America as well as other countries. The following strategies will be used as guidelines for the business:
- Provide a variety of game services world-wide through Netmarble.com
- Publish games not only for PCs but also for smart devices
- Create partnerships with various media groups in North America and expand marketing area(s)
CJ Games Global is looking for a highly skilled Web Developer with experience in gaming-related companies to help achieve our strategic goals. Candidates must also have a passion for gaming and/or the gaming industry.
- 2+ years web development experience
- ASP/ASP.NET programming skills
- Application development (C++)
- Mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Understanding Web integration technologies such as SOAP
- MS-SQL based table design and query writing skills
- Database management and operation skills
- Web services and billing services development/operational capability
- Schedule management and communication skills
- Experience in gaming-related companies, Internet portals
- Mobile web/app development experience, BTS (JIRA, etc.)/wiki use
- Game Portal Web Services/Billing Service Development
- Mobile Web/App Development Services
Please include links to your social profiles, website, portfolio, writing samples and resume, plus anything else you think we should see.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||El Segundo, CA, 90245, United States|
|Categories||Console / PC Games, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Mac OS X,Windows,Windows Mobile,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||HR Manager|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||310-882-7500 x101|
|Job Code||Web D|