Senior Gameplay Developer
Gameloft - New Orleans | New Orleans LA 70130 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/13/2013
• 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for every guru
• Casual atmosphere, sweet gaming break area, free gym membership, 10 holidays and 20 vacation/sick days help you maintain and recharge your powers.
• Top quality colleagues inspire you to attain your maximum realization of self.
• 401(k) with a match and relocation bonuses are available. Because gurus think ahead.
Our mantra? Your talent, our legacy, unstoppable.
Check out all US openings at https://jobs-gameloft.icims.com
Mobile games dominator Gameloft, worldwide publisher of mobile and social games, is looking for a versatile Senior Gameplay Developer. This engineer will work with top video game talent creating the next generation of exciting new iOS video games! Previous hit Gameloft games on iPhone include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let’s Golf, Gangstar 1 &2, just a few of the 600+ games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
The Senior Gameplay Developer will closely collaborate with design, art and other engineers to implement compelling gameplay features through use of relevant technical languages including C/C++ and Objective-C. He or she will also ensure that gameplay features are implemented at highest quality, estimate relevant feature timelines with accuracy, and learn about and contribute to graphics programming. This position is based in the creative and inspiring city of New Orleans, an international metropolis built on entertainment and opportunity, and offers:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent cost of living and area growth
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual atmosphere
- International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
If you're ready to take it to the next level in your career, don't miss this opportunity to be part of the next big thing in mobile games!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
Minimum 4 years of professional programming experience with a focus on gameplay
Expert skill in C/C++ and Obj-C
Advanced math skills
Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI / pathing, animation, gameplay scripting, user interface or online networking
Ability to optimize code (memory/speed) to maximize the capabilities of each platform
Excellent written and verbal articulation with an ability to communicate with other disciplines
Able to work alone or as part of a team
Interest in 3D graphics programming
Passion for creating video games!
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
iOS development experience
Experience in graphics programming
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
|Location||New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Some College|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Juliette Dupré|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|