Gameloft | San Francisco CA 94105 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/05/2013
• Grow community interactions on social media and external forums.
• Identify, build, and maintain relationships with key influencers and power users and track the impact.
• Identify issues facing power users and create content to resolve them through tutorials, FAQs, and blog posts.
• Coordinate with game specific Community Managers, Support Teams, and Product Managers to identify bugs and communicate fixes to the community in a timely fashion.
• Troubleshoot issues and reply to players on a daily basis through our existing communication channels.
• Be the voice of the company on external forums and websites.
• Monitor community sentiment and report on it internally on a weekly basis.
• Create custom items to reward the community.
• Foster community growth by aggressively promoting fan-created content.
• Participate in pre and post launch marketing strategy and planning.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Online customer service or community management experience a plus
• Nuanced understanding of community development & management
• Great attitude and outstanding judgment
• Excellent writing skills, a creative mind, and conflict resolution skills
• Thorough understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and online communities like Reddit. Experience posting on forums a plus.
• Understanding and passion for internet phenomena
• Passionate about video games
• Second language a plus!
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94105, United States|
|Categories||Marketing / PR / Communications, OTHER, Social / Online Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Windows Mobile,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Kerikea Morgan|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||(212) 994-2500|