Gameloft - New Orleans | New Orleans LA 70130 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/28/2013
• 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for every guru
• Casual atmosphere, sweet gaming break area, free gym membership, 10 holidays and 20 vacation/sick days help you maintain and recharge your powers.
• Top quality colleagues inspire you to attain your maximum realization of self.
• 401(k) with a match and relocation bonuses are available. Because gurus think ahead.
Our mantra? Your talent, our legacy, unstoppable.
Check out all US openings at https://jobs-gameloft.icims.com
Mega mobile games developer and publisher Gameloft is looking for mid-level Game Programmers. These team members will work under our energetic Lead Developer creating the next generation of exciting new iOS video games! Previous hit Gameloft games on iPhone include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let’s Golf, Gangstar 1 &2, just a few of the 600+ games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
This position is based in the creative and inspiring city of New Orleans, an international metropolis built on entertainment and opportunity, and offers:
- Competitive salary with top benefits
- Excellent cost of living and area growth
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual atmosphere
- International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
If you're ready to take it to the next level in your career, don't miss this opportunity to be part of the next big thing in mobile games!
Our Programmers work in all relevant technical languages (Obj-C, C/C++), optimize existing code, write shaders, optimize 3D rendering to reach best possible FPS, adapt graphical methods to different platforms to get the best performance, and analyze existing games for ways to improve graphics quality.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
Ideal candidates will have a mix of graphics and general gameplay skills and a drive for learning.
* Minimum of 2 years of professional programming experience with emphasis on C/C++
* Proficiency in 3D graphics programming for games
* Advanced skill in 3D math
* Experience writing shaders
* Ability to optimize code to maximize the platform capability
* Good communicator with a sense of humor
* Passion for creating video games!
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* iOS development experience
* Experience with OpenGL ES
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
|Location||New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States|
|Annual Salary||40,000.00 - 65,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Some College|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Juliette Dupré|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|