Senior Concept Artist
Gameloft - New Orleans | New Orleans LA 70130 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/20/2013
• 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for every guru
• Casual atmosphere, sweet gaming break area, free gym membership, 10 holidays and 20 vacation/sick days help you maintain and recharge your powers.
• Top quality colleagues inspire you to attain your maximum realization of self.
• 401(k) with a match and relocation bonuses are available. Because gurus think ahead.
Our mantra? Your talent, our legacy, unstoppable.
Check out all US openings at https://jobs-gameloft.icims.com
Mega publisher and developer of mobile games, Gameloft, is looking for a versatile Senior Concept Artist to work with top video game talent creating the next generation of exciting new mobile video games! Previous hit Gameloft games on iPhone include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let’s Golf, Gangstar 1 &2, just a few of the 600+ games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
This position is based in the creative and inspiring city of New Orleans, an international metropolis built on entertainment and opportunity, and offers:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent cost of living and area growth
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual atmosphere and top industry talent.
- International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- Advancement opportunities
If you're ready to take it to the next level in your career, don't miss this opportunity to be part of the next big thing in mobile games!
Responsibilities: Our Senior Concept Artist will be exceptionally skilled at creating beautiful, high-quality concept art from sketch to final render. This position place talent in the middle of development collaborating with peers, designers and other 3d artists in order to bring worlds to life. This person will also be responsible for mentoring other artists and continuing to reach for higher standards by giving and receiving constructive criticism regularly and by leading and motivating others to reach their potential.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
* Minimum of 5 years of professional concept art experience in a production environment required
* Video games industry experience with minimum of one published AAA title strongly preferred
* High proficiency in Photoshop or other drawing software
* Advanced professional understanding of the principles of animation and the use of color
* Strong background in traditional art, illustration
* Experience creating characters either for video games or animated cartoons
* Self-taught candidates welcome!
Chosen candidates will be asked to take an art assessment.
|Location||New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Some College|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Juliette Dupré|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|