Gameloft - New Orleans | New Orleans LA 70130 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/07/2013
• 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for every guru
• Casual atmosphere, sweet gaming break area, free gym membership, 10 holidays and 20 vacation/sick days help you maintain and recharge your powers.
• Top quality colleagues inspire you to attain your maximum realization of self.
• 401(k) with a match and relocation bonuses are available. Because gurus think ahead.
Our mantra? Your talent, our legacy, unstoppable.
Check out all US openings at https://jobs-gameloft.icims.com
Gameloft, international publisher and developer of video games, is seeking a creative Tools Programmer to work with top video game talent creating the next generation of exciting new moblie games! Previous hit Gameloft games include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt, Let’s Golf, and Gangstar, just a few of the 600+ games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
This position is based in the creative and inspiring city of New Orleans, an international metropolis built on entertainment and opportunity, and offers:
* Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
* Excellent cost of living and area growth
* Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual atmosphere and top industry talent.
* International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures
* Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
* Advancement opportunities
If you're ready to take it to the next level in your career, don't miss this opportunity to be part of the next big thing in mobile games!
Our Tools Programmer will be responsible for creating user-friendly tools in support of the development team, assisting with development and maintainance of the game engine, coordinating with other departments to ensure tools satisfy production needs, and identifying/implementing solutions for production issues.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
* Minimum of 3 years of professional, full-time programming experience in the video games industry
* Minimum of one published title (AAA strongly preferred)
* Experience with multiple engine systems (animation, object models, graphics, data processing, scripting, etc.)
* Excellent programming skills in C#
* Strong programming skills in C/C++
* Proficient in Rapid Application Development
* Proficient with windows forms
* Experience with and talent for creating efficient and intuitive tool interface design
* Experience with performance optimization
* Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
* Some experience with writing plugins for 3DS Max
* Working knowledge of graphics rendering and file formats
* Experience with graphics file format COLLADA or XML
* Experience with mobile engine development
* Understanding of content generation pipeline development
All qualified applicants will be required to take a skills assessment.
|Location||New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Some College|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Juliette Dupré|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|