Game Circus LLC | Dallas TX 75248 USA | Contract | Posted: 03/07/2013
At Game Circus, we’re easy going and have a casual atmosphere, and are constantly striving to create the best family-friendly mobile games. Founded in 2010 and based in Dallas, many of Game Circus’ apps have amassed over 10,000,000+ downloads on both iOS and Android platforms. Enjoy coming to work each day with flexible hours and vacation time, and take pride in being behind some of the most popular mobile games in the world!
Would you like to join a fun and exciting team in creating some of the world’s most popular mobile games? We are currently looking for a talented and motivated senior game programmer!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Strong Math Skills
- 5 years of game development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum two shipped titles
- 1 year of Unity 3D experience
- Back-end network / web development experience
- Proficient in PHP and Database programming
- Facebook API experience
- Self directed
- Mentoring/supervision skills
|Location||Dallas, TX, 75248, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|