Python Web Developer
Wargaming.net | Chicago IL 60661 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/06/2013
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Founded as a privately held company in 1998, Wargaming has shipped more than 15 titles and employs over 1300 people across such key regions as North America, Europe, Russia, Asia, and Australia.
Wargaming has a great opportuntiy for a Python Web Developer to join our Game Infrastructure Services team to work on design and implementation of multiple complex high-load Web applications.
- Design and development of game infrastructure services.
- Develop and maintain multiple complex high-load applications.
- Work on the front and/or back-end tasks.
- Providing assistance to game team with tasks that belong in between game servers and Web products.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Excellent knowledge of Python.
- Confirmed RDBMS experience (preferably MySQL). Solid SQL knowledge and ability to design effective data storage for the task at hand, query performance optimization skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Django framework. Experiecne with other frameworks for building web-based applications is acceptable.
- Experience with Apache, Nginx
- Linux-based development experience.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Twisted experience
- Memcached and RabbitMQ
- High-load experience
|Location||Chicago, IL, 60661, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|