Lantern | Los Angeles CA 90036 USA | Full Time, Contract | Posted: 01/26/2013
We are currently working on Frost Wars: The Rise of Fatty Sparkles, due out in 2013.
Lantern is seeking Game Programmers for a core multiplayer strategy game for web, desktop, and mobile platforms ( http://www.frostwars.com and http://www.facebook.com/FrostWars), built using Unity3D. You’ll be working with a small and experienced team of developers, artists, and storytellers in building a new game studio based in Los Angeles.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, plus an opportunity for rapid growth and creative influence in an execution-focused environment. Candidates should be in the Los Angeles area or be willing to relocate.
- Well-versed with OOP/OOD principles
- Extensive (3+ years) professional experience working within an object-oriented environment like the .NET framework (C# or other OO language)
- Exceptional 3D Math skills
- Knowledge of game systems like animation, effects, audio, etc.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of software development experience
- Works well in a small team environment
- Experience (1+ years) developing games with the Unity3D engine
- Experience developing native apps for iOS/Android
- Experience working with relational databases and database schemas
- Experience with multiplayer games
- Experience developing multiplayer browser games
- A passion for creating and playing video games
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letters and resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please include salary requirements and references.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Los Angeles, CA, 90036, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games,Mac OS X,Windows|
|Contact Name||Lantern HR|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Game Prog|