Game Designer - New Mobile Game
Wooga | Berlin Berlin 10405 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 02/19/2013
We run our company a little different than most other game developers. Some of our key beliefs:
- small teams doing great things
- one studio, one timezone
- be fast, be bold
- combine emotion and analytics
- be cutting-edge
• Analyse and improve existing game mechanics and features based on playability, user preferences and trends.
• Play an integral role in developing a new game from the ground up.
• Plan the flow of levels and continually come up with new challenges for the player to overcome.
• Analyse and improve game mechanics and features.
• Offer ideas for game environments with a keen eye for detail.
• Make decisions about monetisation in coordination with the Product Lead.
• Contribute to story and character design.
Who we are looking for
• Substantial level design experience in the games industry, ideally in the casual genre.
• Experience in building levels for mobile games would be a plus.
• Ability to think from the a gamer’s perspective.
• Experience with Unity3D Engine is desirable.
Why join us
• Realize projects that will be played by millions of players.
• Be able to bring your own ideas into projects.
• Take part in a growing and international environment.
• Live in Berlin!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Contact Name||Andreas Bundi|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|