SENIOR MOBILE ENGINEER, iOS
Activision | Santa Monica CA 90405 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/17/2013
The company’s product portfolio includes Activision Publishing’s Call of Duty®, and Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure™ franchises and such established licensed properties asSpider-Man™, X-Men™, James Bond™, and Transformers™, as well as Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft®, Warcraft®, StarCraft®, and Diablo® franchises.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for both companies.
SENIOR MOBILE ENGINEER, iOS
Delivering unprecedented social, mobile and gaming online services with the record breaking Call of Duty® franchise through Call of Duty ELITE, Beachhead Studio is seeking industry-leading talent to join its studio in Santa Monica. Call of Duty ELITE promises to transform the future of gaming communities worldwide.
Call of Duty ELITE is at the forefront of interactive entertainment, offering a web service for worldwide fans playing Call of Duty each day. Players can access Call of Duty ELITE via console, web and mobile to see thousands of gameplay stats, review matches, connect with friends, compete in year-round contests and events, and improve play with tutorials and gameplay insights. For additional information, visit http://www.beachheadstudio.com and http://www.callofduty.com/elite.
We're looking for a talented Senior Mobile Engineer who loves taking on technical challenges. This person will work closely with the design team to implement new mobile features while maintaining quality and innovation in existing mobile projects. This person will also collaborate closely with production and web engineers to make a big impact and bring higher quality to our products.
If you have these skills, apply today!
· Expert programming skills in Objective C & iOS SDK
· Experienced in delivering consumer facing software, video games, or online services
· Good Knowledge of OO Programming and Design Patterns
· Proven potential for technical leadership
· Can take ownership of, and set direction for feature development
· Enjoy solving challenging programming problems
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
· Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
· Passion for mobile and games
· Experience with web services (REST/XML-RPC/Thrift)
· Comfortable with Linux/UNIX, bash, Apache.
· Mobile web development experience
· Shipped mobile apps
· Strong mobile design sensibilities
· Agile development experience
Apply for this role: http://www.activision.com/atvihub/careers/main.do?site=en_US
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Santa Monica, CA, 90405, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Relocation Cost Paid||None|
|Contact Name||Not Specified|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|