Wargaming West is hiring a Web Project Manager to join our Web Services team which is responsible for ensuring the top-notch quality of our game infrastructure services. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and award winning global brand in the gaming industry that is at the cutting edge of PC and console gaming technology.
In this role you will be a master scheduler and planner responsible for:
- Manage the project within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements.
- Track and report project progress (including realistic forecasts of final target positions).
- Design explicit, transparent roadmaps and release delivery criteria.
- Ensure all project requirements and or objectives are properly documented. Identify and document project risk.
- Facilitate well-coordinated, productive, and result-oriented work by project teams.
- Conduct constant monitoring of the latest trends, and implement innovations to enhance the project’s marketability.
- Prior experience managing multiple web and technical infrastructure projects
- Ability to organize production processes and manage interaction with other departments.
- Proven track record of successfully implemented, contemporary, large-scale projects.
- Must be well versed in project management techniques, processes and methodologies.
- Must be demonstrating use of project plans, issue logs, risk/mitigation strategies.
- Must have strong problem solving ability, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals.