Associate Game Designer
Do you have a passion for designing and implementing exciting new gameplay experiences? Do you love collaborating with peers from all disciplines, including artists, programmers, animators, and writers? If you like how that sounds we could use your skills and knowledge of game design to create great new games.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement gameplay experiences with fellow designers, animators, programmers and artists.
- Write and maintain documentation about your designs as well as stay up-to-date with other designs.
- Create and revises game data using a variety of proprietary and public tools (such as excel and word)
- Manage bug lists, track personal tasks, and alert lead to any changes in planned schedule or tasks
- Actively seek out feedback to improve your work.
The skills & experience we are looking for:
- Strong design sensibilities
- Proficiency with visual design and 2D and/or 3D editing tools; (Photoshop, 3dStudio Max/Maya)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to analyze problems, critique solutions, and develop plans based on these data.
- 2+ years’ experience in the game industry shipping high quality titles
- A passion for developing for high quality games.
- A basic understanding of scripting languages is a plus