- Create a wide range of 3D effects collaborating with animators and designers to meet class design and visual goals.
- Work closely with Art Director and Game Designers to ensure the visual target is met or exceeded.
- Actively participate in technical and aesthetic problem solving discussions.
- Complete work under reasonable deadlines.
- A demo portfolio demonstrating excellent drawing and texturing skills. Work must clearly demonstrate exceptional ability in the areas of artistic, stylistic and versatility.
- High proficiency with Maya.
- Previous experience working with next-gen shaders and materials in game engines.
- Ability to rapidly master proprietary tools and development pipelines.
- Independently resourceful and able come up with creative solutions.
- Able to manage time effectively to insure timely delivery of work.
- Receptive to art direction and critiques from project art leads.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Passion for gaming.
- Worked on previous game titles, either console, online, or mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of 3DSMax or XSI.
- An interest in video game theory and design.
- Examples of non-VFX animation skills.
- Examples of broad ranging artistic talent including; life drawings, character or environment concepts.
- All art resumes must be accompanied with Website portfolio.
Simply apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line.
Please no phone calls or drop ins. We