If you are passionate about visual effects and always wanted to put your name on a science-fiction legend, keep reading. CCP wants a great Visual Effects Artist to join the EVE Online crew for a full-time position based at the CCP headquarters in unique Reykjavik, stunning Iceland.
Based on a previous professional experience, you will bring with you::
- Hands-on knowledge of a typical variety of VFX and 3D tools.
- Experience of high quality VFX production in a team-based environment.
- A good eye (or even two) and a collaborative spirit.
- A knack for technical solutions serving artistic goals.
- An obvious passion for science-fiction.
- A sense of elegance not only for visual effects but also for the tech behind them.
- Agile/Scrum experience wouldn’t hurt.
Once on board you will:
- Be responsible to design, create and implement a wide range of visual effects for EVE Online.
- Work closely with the Art Director and fellow Artists to both preserve and enhance the multi-awards-winning beauty of EVE.
- Collaborate with Tech Art to maintain, refine and enrich the tools at your disposal.
- Participate actively to building the day-to-day schedule of your team.
All application and related documents must be submitted in English in order to be valid.
All candidates will need to provide a show reel. Please provide a breakdown of the work in the show reel that you were directly responsible for.