InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will design engaging user interface elements for our latest cross-platform game
- Creative responsibility for the user interface with a strong focus on user experience and usability
- Creating images and icons in Photoshop
- Conceptual design of menues, UI and screens
- Close collaboration with game design and development
- Completed education/degree in graphic design, media design or art
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience (ideally in the games industry)
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Well-developed sense for colors and typographical compositions
- An eye for detail
- Distinct ability for analytical design
- Desirable: Experience with CSS- and XHTML
- Good English language skills
- A passion for online games
- High degree of proactiveness and motivation
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Supporting and contributing to the company retirement arrangement
- Further training on a regular basis, and a flat rate for reference books
- Supporting your move to Hamburg (e.g. through temporarily staying at our company apartment, and allround support if moving here from abroad)
- Funding your parking spot on the premises, or your ticket for local public transport
- Preventive health care
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a User Interface Artist (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and a work sample), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form
, or send it to email@example.com (attachments are limited to 2 MB). Please let us know how you found InnoGames.