Do you have a passion for UI? In this role you will play a key role in shaping the user experience for End of Nations. The User Interface Artist will work with the Lead Artist, Designers and Programmers to establish functional and attractive interfaces for computer games and websites. UI Artists are responsible for creating fully interactive menu systems that push the limits of 2D and/or 3D and enhances the overall aesthetic of the project.
The UI Artist should have a good understanding of Flash & web design, including the ability to create custom well crafted bitmaps, icons, skins, etc.
- Strong technical background. Experience in LUA preferred.
- The UI Artist must demonstrate a broad range of skills and abilities, including core graphic design competencies (composition and layout, typography, color and light), drawing and/or painting skills and experience working within the constraints of game development.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a schedule, while actively participating in technical and artistic problem solving.
- Successful User Interface Artists are able to quickly understand custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real time engine constraints and programming demands.
- Strong knowledge of design as it relates to user-interface and ergonomics is a must.
- Industry experience and a passion for games.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Scale From and Flash is required.
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max is preferred.
Please send your resume with a link to your portfolio or samples to email@example.com. No phone calls please.