Game Circus seeks an experienced user interface (UI) artist for our mobile games! The position is based in Dallas, and you’ll report to our Art Director and will be a member of our team of talented artists. You’ll have the opportunity to create UI layout and assets for our projects, including social/casual games for iPhone, iPad, tablets, Android devices and social networks!
- Bring ideas to life with our Art Director and our team of talented artist, designers and programmers
- Work with our user experience group to create UI layouts and assets that define the UX flow for our player
- Create graphic designs for menus, UIs and screens
- Ensure quality control in UI assets created for our games, documenting UX flow guidelines and best practices
- Maintain communication with peers in all departments
- High proficiency in visual design principles as they apply to UX flow, form, shape, composition, design and applicability to game development and UI.
- Well versed in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Ability to visualize and present UX in an interactive format
- Exceptional understanding of lighting, value and color, along with the ability to use that understanding in creating functional, appealing interfaces and supporting textures
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Positive attitude and ability to receive and provide objective, constructive feedback
Desired but not required:
- 1-2 years experience with Unity
- Experience creating UI/UX animation and FX
- Proficiency in AfterEffects
- Solid background in traditional arts, sketching and/or illustration
- BA in Graphic Design
Please note that applications without links to a portfolio will not be considered.