Oddly Even Studios has an immediate opportunity for a Unity Programmer position. In this position you will play a strategic role in the development of creative mobile gaming and e-commerce applications, as well as building a number of unique and innovative new technology platforms focusing on augmented reality and gestural/touch-driven experiences.
You’ll need to love Unity, and be comfortable with nearly single-handedly using it to create an engaging, powerful experience across multiple platforms.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Unity.
- 3D game development experience (i.e. Unity, Unreal, Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Experience with Kinect or other gestural-based, 3D camera systems.
- You must have shipped at least 1 game.
- 2+ years of development experience with Flash/Actionscript 3.0, C/C++, C#, Obj-C, Java, PHP, JS – primary fluency in C#.
- Creating systems that allow for quick prototyping of game designs.
- Experienced at level building, prototyping, AI/Pathing, UI design, and gameplay scripting.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Exceptional diagnostic and debugging skills, with QA collaboration.
- Ability to translate feature requests into actionable code within Unity.
- Work with the creative staff to design efficient content pipelines.
- Experience in all aspects of the game development life cycle.
- Passion for your work!
Other Really Important stuff:
- Be really, really good with Unity
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed commitments/objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Objective-based approach to achieving goals and tasks – heavy focus on the true meaning of the word “done”.
- Proactive, energetic, passionate.
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, edgy – extremely adaptable, especially where technology is concerned.
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities as situation demands.
- Ability to foresee and communicate issues during development.
- Highly positive and energetic personality; great team player.
- Experience and desire to work very closely with designers and artists.
- Strong passion for gaming is a must!
- Did we mention drama free?
- Competitive compensation, including a 401k with employer match, and fully company paid family PPO medical coverage.
- Excellent Full Benefit Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time off, and provide career growth!
Oddly Even Studios is a mobile and augmented reality, experiential production studio like no other. Our expertise begins with exceptional creative digital media design and spans through flawless programming and implementation heavily focused on all things mobile but with reach into real-world interactive experiences using augmented reality and gestural interaction technology - all built on a foundation of extensive hands-on industry expertise and a drive to innovate and create cutting-edge experiences.
Culture is everything to our company – from our regular personal/company development meetings to our weekly internal happy hours; we are unique in all ways. We enjoy a drama free environment where collaboration is the norm, while pushing each other and the company we love towards success – together. You will feel this passion and our unique vibe the second you walk in the door to our office. We have a fun and creative workspace which people absolutely love to call home.
To apply, send an email with resume and link to online portfolio/code/art samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the job title in the subject line