At Signal, we value passion, integrity, tenacity, and talent. We hire people who are willing to take creative risks, work hard, and tackle new challenges every day. We look for positive people who enjoy solving problems. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
As a Unity Programmer at Signal, you will play an integral role in bridging the last mile technology between game design and art. Your work will play a role in game simulation, design driven effects and sounds, optimal 3D environments and improving the workflow of game design implementation. This is a job about working alongside a team every day to push the boundaries of what is possible for the causal gaming experience on multiple platforms in various markets. You will be expected to apply and expand your skills in a wide variety of ways, depending on the day-to-day needs of the project. Being a programmer at Signal will be a diverse, challenging and rewarding experience as you will work with a team devoted to creating the best and most technically impressive games on the block.
• Ability to translate feature requests into actionable code within Unity
• Help maintain automated build deployment framework facilitating multiple build types (internal, demo, retail, etc)
• Help ensure integrity of game code-base
• Inform designers and artists of tradeoffs associated with features – provide guidance in terms of cost effective strategies (whether run-time or development-time optimization)
• Write/edit/help with technical documents
• 3+ years of professional game industry experience
• Comprehensive Knowledge and real world use of Unity
• Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
• Excellent communication skills with members of all game development disciplines
• Experience in all aspects of the game development life cycle
• Experience with software appropriate for this role, including bug/task tracking software, Excel, Project, databases, wikis, etc
• Familiarity with iOS and Flash development
• Ability to adapt quickly and roll with the punches
• Strong passion for gaming is a must!
To apply: send an email with resume and link to online portfolio/code/art samples to email@example.com – specify the job title you are applying for in the subject line.