Petroglyph seeks a mid to senior level game programmer to join the Petroglyph team. A programmer in this role will work closely with the lead programmer, designers, artists, and musicians with a great deal of autonomy to develop new systems and gameplay. Roles often shift, and programmers will work on a variety of tasks and can learn new specialties.
- Design, implement, debug and document new game systems and tools in Unity.
- Must create high quality, high performance code
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Provide accurate time estimates for tasks and work within those constraints
- Work cohesively with a team of programmers, artists and designers
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- knowledge of the Unity 3D engine
- Excellent knowledge of C#, C/C++, Java experience.
- knowledge and usage of 3D math;
- experience with .NET
- 2 or more years of game industry and networking experience highly preferred.
- Must be an avid gamer with a passion for creating great games
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.