Oddly Even Studios has an immediate opportunity for a Unity Game Developer/Designer position. In this position you will play a strategic role in the development of mobile gaming applications, as well as creating content for a number of unique and innovative new technology platforms focusing on augmented reality and gestural/touch-driven experiences.
You’ll need to love Unity, and be comfortable with nearly single-handedly using it to create an engaging, powerful experience across multiple platforms.
- Be really, really good with Unity (A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Unity preferred).
- 3D game development experience.
- You must have shipped at least 1 game.
- Experienced at level building and object-oriented design.
- Solid understanding of working with 3D space and assets.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Work with the creative staff to design efficient content pipelines.
- Experience in all aspects of the game development life cycle.
- Maintain an active awareness of current trends in mobile and digital experiences, and drive yourself and the team to push beyond them.
- An impeccable attention to detail.
- Passion for your work!
Other Really Important stuff:
- Experience with Kinect or other gestural-based, 3D camera systems.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed commitments/objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Have experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A natural ability to have fun with whatever you do.
- Objective-based approach to achieving goals and tasks – heavy focus on the true meaning of the word “done”.
- Proactive, energetic, passionate.
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, edgy – extremely adaptable, especially where technology is concerned.
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities as situation demands.
- Ability to foresee and communicate issues during development.
- Highly positive and energetic personality; great team player.
- Strong passion for gaming is a must!
- Did we mention drama-free?
- Competitive compensation, including a 401k with employer match, and fully company paid family PPO medical coverage.
- Excellent Full Benefit Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time off, and provide career growth!
Oddly Even Studios is a mobile and augmented reality, experiential production studio like no other. Our expertise begins with exceptional creative digital media design and spans through flawless programming and implementation heavily focused on all things mobile but with reach into real-world interactive experiences using augmented reality and gestural interaction technology - all built on a foundation of extensive hands-on industry expertise and a drive to innovate and create cutting-edge experiences.
Culture is everything to our company – from our regular personal/company development meetings to our weekly internal happy hours; we are unique in all ways. We enjoy a drama free environment where collaboration is the norm, while pushing each other and the company we love towards success – together. You will feel this passion and our unique vibe the second you walk in the door to our office. We have a fun and creative workspace which people absolutely love to call home.
To apply, send an email with resume and link to online portfolio/code/art samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the job title in the subject line.