An exciting mobile game startup is looking for a highly talented Unity 3D programmer to work out of our brand new Mountain View office--located in the cool Castro Street district. The successful candidate will be working on an exciting narrative-themed next gen learning product--with the goal to revolutionize the gamification of education. We are looking for an experienced, talented mobile game Unity 3D programmer to help develop our initiative across multiple platforms.
- With strong Unity 3D programming skills, you will work closely with our lead frontend programmer to implement core gameplay features in a hybrid 2D/3D mobile gameplay experience
- You will implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high energy team of illustrators, 3D artists, designers, and executives
- Exhibit strong grasp of Unity development for cross-platform deployment (iOS, Android, browser)--including UI, sound, physics, and graphics.
- You will contribute to a high quality, unique visual experience--a world of magical space adventure for kids
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate, in an lean/agile dev environment
- Strong, proactive problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Computer science/game programmer degree--plus be a continuous, proactive learner
- Passion for video games, animation (Pixar, Disney), and the future of education.
HUGE BONUS: Backend, server-side skillsets including PHP and the latest cloud technologies
WHY JOIN SOAR, INC?
- Be a key part of building a narrative-themed, next gen learning product (pioneering gamification in education).
- Be able to bring your own ideas into projects
- Competitive compensation
- Get in on the ground floor of an ambitious mobile game startup located in a cool office on Castro Street in the heart of Mountain View--and work with a kickass, collaborative team!