An exciting mobile game startup is looking for a highly talented Unity 3D programmer with solid design chops to work out of our brand new Mountain View office--located in the cool Castro Street district.
The successful candidate will be able to code mini-games and simulations for an exciting narrative-themed next gen learning product--with the goal to revolutionize the gamification of education. We are looking for an experienced, talented mobile game Unity 3D programmer to help develop cool, fun, educational minigames and simulations across multiple platforms. The idea candidate is both a crack Unity 3D programmer--but also has passion/talent for mini-game design and can help us develop a game-based assessment system that's both fun and interwoven into the science curriculum.
- With strong Unity 3D programming skills, you will work closely with both our lead frontend programmer and creative lead to both code and sometimes design narrative-themed mini-games and simulations for a hybrid 2D/3D mobile gameplay experience
- You will implement, debug and refine gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high energy team of illustrators, 3D artists, designers, and executives
- Exhibit strong grasp of Unity development for cross-platform deployment (iOS, Android, browser)--including UI, sound, physics, and graphics.
- You will contribute to a high quality, unique visual experience--a world of magical space adventure for kids
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate, in an lean/agile dev environment
- Strong, proactive problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Computer science/game programmer degree--plus be a continuous, proactive learner
- Unity 3D/C# programming expertise as well as talent for mini-game design
- Passion for video games, animation (Pixar, Disney), and the future of education.
WHY JOIN SOAR, INC?
- Be a key part of building a narrative-themed, next gen learning product (pioneering gamification in education).
- Be able to bring your own ideas into projects
- Competitive compensation
- Get in on the ground floor of an ambitious mobile game startup located in a cool office on Castro Street in the heart of Mountain View--and work with a kickass, collaborative team!