Wargaming West has an exciting opportunity for a UI Software Engineer to join our engineering team. This individual should be passionate about user interface, ease of use, and games. You will be focused on the following areas:
- Implement intuitive and exciting User Interfaces.
- Write, test and debug User Interface code for our games.
- Rapidly prototype and iterate User Interface element and flows.
- Liaise with designers, producers, and artists to implement new UI features.
- Ability to write clear, clean, readable, portable, reliable, and manageable code.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Engineering
- Proven experience architecting and developing rich client applications
- Excellent knowledge of UI architectural patterns
- Significant experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- High degree of proficiency writing rich client code with C++ and Actionscript
- Experience with Scaleform and FlashStudio
- Positive, self-starting, team-oriented attitude
- Previous experience within games
- Prior localization experience.
- Knowledge of STL
- Solid vector math background