Got what it takes to produce a cutting-edge AAA title? Be part of our passionate team and strive for excellence.
2K seeks the talents of a seasoned and passionate programmer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment and is looking to work with likeminded professionals to create a truly amazing game.
Develop, write, implement, and debug code for the UI on next-generation video game projects.
- Work with the UI artist to maintain and develop our Scaleform based framework.
- Collaborate with other disciplines (art, design, sound) in implementing the UI.
- Write code that fulfills the functional, graphic and technical requirements of the project.
- Participate in the design of products and perform some testing activities.
- Provide the Lead Programmer with feedback regarding the time allotted to assigned tasks.
- Work with proprietary existing software technology and build new technology in order to fulfill the project’s technical requirements.
- Adhere to the project’s coding standards.
- Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Excellent communication skills with an interest in working with other game developers in a cooperative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience.
- Expertise with the C/C++ programming language along with a strong familiarity with OO design principles.
- Experience in development of UI code in ActionScript and its integration into game engines.
- 3 years of programming experience on commercial software projects.
- Commitment to code quality, documentation and sound testing procedures.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines
- Experience working with Scaleform
- Experience developing for game consoles.
- One or more shipped PC or console game titles.
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects.
To Apply - https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GAMES2K&cws=1&rid=749