Are you good at picking out others’ ideas and put them into action? Do you often find yourself thinking of ways to innovate and improve? If your answers are YES, we want to hear from you!
Piranha Games has an exciting opportunity for UI Engineer to join our dynamic and talented engineering team. In this position, you will work closely with both our Engineering and Design teams on MechWarrior Online. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to further his/her experience with new challenges on a product that has a long history.
What you will be doing:
- Design, maintain, implement, test and debug UI code using Flash (action script) and C++
- Optimize the workflow for design and iterating on the user interface
- Work with design to determine feasibility of upcoming feature requests
- Maintain the stability of the user interface codebase
- Anticipate, identify and articulate technical and developmental risks and obstacles, and generate solutions
- Become an active participant in shaping the success of the team
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested
What you will bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ of video game programming experience, in the area of UI design/implementation
- Strong C++ skills along with Flash/UI/Front End coding experience
- Proficient in Action Script 2/3
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Can provide elegant solutions to complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
What we considered as pluses!
- Experience working within Agile Game Development methodologies
- Experience working with Scaleform or CryEngine 3 is a big plus
- Localization experience
- Passion for games!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we invite you to submit your resume through our Online Application System - http://piranhagames.com/#CAREERS. For more information about Piranha Games, please visit our website at www.piranhagames.com.
We thank you for your interests in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.