DIGITAL EXTREMES London, Ontario
With mind blowing talent from all over the globe we have over 200 of the industry’s most talented artists, designers. Programmers, Customer Support, QA, Marketing and business professionals. We work incredibly hard to make our environment and culture the very best of the best by providing dream jobs that drive creativity, innovation, and passion into our games. While creating superior videogame experiences, we constantly push the limits of what can be accomplished on target platforms through artistic style, sleek code design, and technical efficiency.
Digital Extremes got its foothold early on in the game industry during the shareware craze of the early 90s. It’s this work that has led us to the biggest move in our history — to develop and self-publish one of the year’s biggest Free-to-Play hits, Warframe. This is the game that the world's best talent would want to and are working on!
Our success is in our employees and the world class talent we hire! With blood sweat and tears of true Ninja's we work hard to respect, value, encourage, acknowledge and recognize our employees.
• Design, creation and implementation of all the user interfaces in game.
• Problem solving and bug fixing for both art and design issues related to User Interface Design.
• A portfolio that demonstrates excellent design and layout skills
• Experience with Flash and actionscript
• Excellent knowledge/experience in a major 3d modeling package (Maya preferred)
• Intermediate knowledge/experience of creating animation in a major 3d package (Maya preferred)
• Experience designing and creating user interfaces and menus for games, film, TV, Web, or DVD
• Demonstrated ability to work self-directed when necessary
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment
• Aptitude for learning new software tools
• Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills
• Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games
• Willing to relocate to Canada
• Next-gen console development experience
• Knowledge of LUA script or comparable script language
• Formal art education, BFA from an accredited art/design school preferred
• Experience designing and maintaining websites
• Experience architecting user flow diagrams
To join our award winning teams please submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio to: http://www.digitalextremes.com/careers