PC / Windows, Playstation 3, Xbox 360
Visual Concepts Entertainment, the developers of critically acclaimed NBA2K franchise is seeking UI/Graphic Design talent to join our talented studio in Novato, northern California. We’ve earned back-to-back Metacritic scores of 90+ for several years and we’ve only been looking upwards. If you are a graphic designer who has a passion for clean Swiss design, knows the importance of visual communications in icons, or you want to find ways to see your designs organically develop into interactive 3D motion graphics, we think you should do us a favor and contact us!
Finishing up art classes? Tired of having your art turned upside down by clients at your ad agency? Tired of shipping one game title every 3-5 years only to receive average critic scores? Here’s your chance to work at a triple-A title that delivers Metacritic scores of 90s annually and have your work proudly seen by millions of our fans.
- Work with Art Director/Lead Artist to ensure artistic unity with the entire project.
- Photoshop, sketch, or concept static ideas to set the look for our UI/presentation.
- Turn loose game-design wireframes into a masterpiece of meticulously arranged pixels.
- Take visual designs to the next level and iterate on the style using your arsenal of layout, composition, and typography knowledge on the look and feel set by art leads.
- Create and design polished icons or logos.
- Work with game designers and producers to visualize various interface systems in our game.
- Know how to take and offer constructive criticism. Ability to take direction well.
- Create efficient in-game textures.
- Education in Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Commanding skill of Photoshop and illustrator showing 5 examples of your designs.
- Organized and detailed. File and layer names are as important as your family name.
- Understand limitations of information display and interactivity on today's game consoles
- Able to respond elegantly to difficult creative changes, often late in the process.
- Self-Motivated towards solving creative problems.
- Able to communicate with other artists visually using quick thumbnail sketches.
- Practicing knowledge of maya (or equivalent), modeling, after effects, flash, 3D animation, or any combination of these for prototyping is a huge plus.
- 2+ years game industry experience using perforce and testtrackpro. Troubleshooting.
- Illustration or Fine Art Background
- Watches any league sport
- Is an avid gamer. we make games and we also play them!
To Apply - https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GAMES2K&cws=38&rid=710
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested