Santa Monica, California
High School or equivalent
Treyarch Senior Graphics Engineer
Treyarch is home to some of the industry's best and brightest talent, and has garnered a reputation for being one of the industry's premier art, design and technology powerhouses. The studio’s successful track record of releasing AAA blockbuster hits, extensive infrastructure and strong management provides a solid foundation from which it can successfully pioneer major franchises and build on our successes to date.
We are looking for a wicked smart Senior Graphics Engineer to work on our next amazing project. The ideal candidate will have worked in the videogames industry for more than 5 years and shipped at least two commercial AAA game titles.
What you’ll be doing:
· Analyze, refactor and improve existing graphics/engine technology and tools.
· Research and implement new graphics technology and tools.
· Work with peers and other departments in order to improve workflows and end product quality.
· Work with other Graphics Engineers for the purpose of mentoring and time management.
The skills/experience you’ll need:
· Fluent in modern C++ (experience with templates/STL is a plus)
· Experience with Direct3D/OpenGL and console graphics APIs
· Strong 3D math skills
· Strong understanding of low level CPUs/GPUs operations
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Work well in a team environment
· Capable of working to deadlines
And you’ll really get our attention if you have:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
· Experience with X86/SSE, PPC/VMX or other assembly languages
· Experience with C# or other .NET languages
· Experience with PERL/Python or other scripting languages