Trade Show & Events Manager
The Events Manager will work with the internal teams, such as Community and PR, PD and Marketing to ensure an events success.
• Will help manage the planning and execution of large scale industry events such as PAX, E3 and Comicon, retail shows such as Best Buy and GameStop, and PR and Community events.
• The Events Manager will manage the coordination of logistics for events such as equipment, catering, presentation and/or branding materials, schwag and promotional giveaways.
• Will work with legal to execute contracts with venues and vendors.
• Assist with budget management for the events.
• The Events Manager needs to be onsite for events to liason with vendors, ensure the ‘2K look and feel’ is accurately represented and to manage staff.
• Will work with vendors and at times need to manage multiple vendors for a single show.
• 3-5 years experience managing a high volume tradeshow and event calendar including event logistics and onsite tradeshow management.
• Outstanding project management skills with an impeccable eye for details.
• High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, good humor, and commitment.
• Strong communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages.
• Travel is required.
• Familiarity with the gaming industry is a plus.
• Familiarity with industry shows and contacts a plus.