Wargaming Seattle is looking for great engineers to join our passionate and talented staff. Get in on the ground floor and help us build the next-generation of technology for both our local studio projects and future global development. You will be part of a close-knit team dedicated to a no-compromise approach to building the most innovative and legendary online game experiences available.
• Work closely with content teams to identify friction points and efficiency improvements in existing toolsets
• Constantly iterate and improve tools based on team feedback
• Architect and develop new tool applications from a combination of direct feedback and specifications
• Support and develop plugins for digital content tools (Photoshop, 3ds Max, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience programming in C/C++
• Experience with Windows application development and MFC
• Multiple years of game industry experience with shipped titles
• Extremely strong debugging skills
• Experience with C#/.NET framework
More Jobs Like This
- Staff Graphics Engineer, Game DSE , Sony PlayStation
- Staff Software Engineer, Game DSE , Sony PlayStation
- Senior Software Engineer, Applications, zSpace, Inc.
- Game Server Engineer, Disruptor Beam
- Senior Unity Engineer, Gaming and VR, MLB Advanced Media