We are looking for an engineer who wants to be part of a creative focused independent game studio. We’re starting a next-generation console title and looking for a great team to help create it.
- Work with Designers to determine their needs and tools that will help them to accomplish those very ideas.
- Develop new, flexible tools and maintain them throughout the project
- Manage a pipeline and documentation process for all tools development
- Collaborate with all departments to build efficient workflows
- Work with artists on additional tools to create fantastic content
- Rapidly iterate on tools and uses with the designers
- Design and Implement GUI systems to make tools simple to use
- Integrate platform specific requirements and maintain up-to-date knowledge of changes to the platforms
- Able to actively contribute to a creative environment and work as a team
- A passion for innovative games.
- Able to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without constant supervision.
- Ensure quality & consistency for the game from the inside out
- Proficient in C++, C#, and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Assembly is a plus
- Experience writing shell scripts or other tools to automate tasks
- Experienced in version control and collaboration tools
- Familiar with Unreal or similar game engine
- 2 shipped titles. Preferably on a multiplatform title
- 2+ years experience coding for games, console development preferred
- Passion for games and game development
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
We’d love to hear from you. If you’re interested, please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is for an in-house position at our studio in Los Angeles.