Tools Documentation Specialist
Candidates should be able to demonstrate good systems-level experience and a broad understanding of IT architecture and technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience writing customer facing programming documentation for a wide range of clients.
• Collaborate with product teams in the development of cutting edge next generation content that makes it easier for our publishers to visualize the programming backbone of our products.
• Work closely with our lead programmers, designers and artists to effectively communicate product features, and develop content that describes the inner workings of core components that helps our customers understand the next generation of video games.
• Candidates do not need to have programming experience, but should understand basic programming concepts.
• The successful candidate must be able to interface well with others involved in product development, testing, and program management.
• Additional general position qualifications include excellent oral and written communication skills, solid problem-solving skills, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
• Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Technical Communications, Computer Science or related field is preferred.