InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you passionately looking for opportunities to automate your work? Do you consider any usage of tools to support testing activities as automation? Do you know your way around the mobile devices? We are looking for someone to strengthen our QA Team, which works to ensure a high standard of quality every day – for absolutely ingenious software for fascinating games!
- Realizing a uniform technical standard of quality - for our community’s fun!
- Implementing test automation, tools and mobile test areas in close cooperation with the development and QA test teams
- Feasibility and cost analysis of testing/automation tasks
- Developing tools and methods for automating the testing process for web and mobile applications
- Maintaining company standards for test tools and automation
- Coaching testers to automate their work
- Maintain an automation environment
- Report and follow up on product automation status
- A degree in technical sciences, or relevant work experience
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience with test automation or web application development
- Experience with SoapUI and Selenium or Sahi, or another browser automation tool
- Experience in the automation of tests for complex UI (Flash, Flex); e.g. with tools like FlexMonkey, Sikuli, Eggplant or a similar one
- Experience with Java-based CI servers, such as Hudson/Jenkins
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- A passion for computer games
- Enjoying working and communicating in a team
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Practical experience with programming in Java
- Experience with service level and UI level automated tests
- Experience in automated mobile testing
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Test Automation Engineer (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and degrees), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form, or send it to email@example.com (attachments are limited to 2 MB). Please let us know how you found InnoGames.