DTS is looking for a Senior Development Engineer to join an agile team and assist in the development of next-generation game-audio SDKs. The role is a six-month contract based in the Bangor, UK or Calabasas, CA.
The ideal candidate will have solid C/C++ skills and will be expected to contribute code to the project, though they will have an emphasis on supporting and maintaining code quality across the team using unit-testing and other appropriate testing strategies. The candidate will also have experience with using and maintaining automated build systems to support regression testing.
Working along side the development team and product owner, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Delivering quality C/C++ code for audio SDK releases
• Specification of unit test vectors for their own and others’ code
• Iterative SDK development to an emerging specification
• Code documentation
• Sharing expertise with other members of the development team
• BsC computer science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• 5 or more years’ experience of commercial C/C++ development
• 2 or more years Build system experience (Anthill Pro, Hudson/Jenkins, Cruise Control)
• Jira, Bugzilla or other issue tracking systems
• Regression and Unit test development
• SDK Development
• DSP Development
• Game development experience
This is a temporary 6 month position.
Please apply at www.dts.com/careers