Human Head Studios, Inc. is seeking Technology Programmers for our Madison, Wisconsin video game development studio. This position will be responsible for contributing to our existing code base in cooperation with a dedicated team of developers.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Working with programmers, designers, artists, and QA
- Development of technical design specifications and implementations
- Contributing ideas towards game production and development
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable working within an established code framework / engine
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering practices
- Self-motivated individual passionate about video games
- Expertise in C/C++ and object-oriented design principles
- Multiple shipped game titles to your credit
EXPERTISE IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Threaded Programming
- Console Optimization
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience developing on Microsoft and/or Sony console platforms
Qualified applicants should submit the following materials for all job submissions:
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Current references
- Salary requirements
- A link to your website (if available), or provided samples of your work including:
- Samples, demonstrations or documentation of work.
- If available, show code or processes developed to solve problems.
Or submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Technology Programmer".
For Traditional Mail:
Human Head Studios, Inc.
1741 Commercial Ave, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53704
Due to the volume of applicants, we often cannot respond to inquiries