Kojima Productions Los Angeles is looking for a technology director to provide expertise in creating innovative interactive game experience for studio development titles. The candidate must be an avid game player and care about how the technologies can embrace art and game design to develop the highest gameplay experience.
- Design, develop and manage all technical architecture and processes choices and improve the studio programming standards and engines.
- Provide expertise in design, programming, debugging, optimization, and offer exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Work with senior production leadership to design and develop the core game system features, production pipeline architectures, and various game contents creation/editing tools.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- Over 5-10 years in 3D graphic programming (OpenGL or DirectX)
- Advanced experience in core engine development, networking, and tool development
- 4+ years recent experience as Lead Developer or Lead Programmer in the video game industry on AAA games.
- Excellent knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process needed to make a game
- Excellent leadership, communication, and team/task management skills
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the game design and new CG technologies.
- Expert knowledge of 3D math and physics
- Expert knowledge of C/C++ programming
- BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent skill set
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com