Do you want a challenging job helping to make some of the most successful video games in the business? Do you speak Tech and Geek? Are you driven and passionate about your career? If so, we may need you on our team.
• Our Tech Recruiters source & recruit qualified candidates for open roles at 2K. You will partner with hiring managers to drive candidate hiring process forward including: create new job postings, sourcing and build candidate pipeline, manage candidate screening, interview potential candidates, evaluate candidates potential fit for hire, organize interview schedules, and close offers.
• Develops and maintains relationships with industry colleagues, colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
• Participates in all recruiting events including but not limited to job fairs, on-campus recruiting, open houses, and public speaking events.
• Proactively researches and is aware of current industry events, trends, and how to use that intel to our advantage.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prefer a minimum of 2+ years’ experience recruiting software engineers, programmers and IT positions.
• Preferred candidate will have 2+ years’ experience as an in-house recruiter in video game development/or creative studio environment ( games, animation, VFX)
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Extraordinary organizational skills & multitasking abilities.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, email) and use of ATS systems