InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Do you consider testing as a technical activity? Do you enjoy making your work more efficient by automating it? Do you enjoy taking responsibility? We are looking for someone to strengthen our Team, which works to ensure a high standard of quality every day – for absolutely ingenious software for fascinating games!
- Review requirements and provide feedback to product managers
- Initial feedback for newly developed features through exploratory testing
- Automation of service-level and UI-level tests
- Develop system test plans / beta test plans
- Coordinate testing activities with stakeholders
- Report regarding and follow up on product quality status
- 3-5 years of professional experience in software testing
- Hands-on testing experience with web applications
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce, e-gaming or similar domain
- Good understanding of SDLC
- White and grey box testing experience
- Enjoying working and communicating in a team
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- ISTQB/ISEB certification
- Experience in automating tests on the UI-level as well as on the service-level
- Experience with MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL databases
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Technical QA Lead (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and degrees), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments are limited to 2 MB). Please let us know how you found InnoGames.