The Technical Product Architect will be a part of the Fofofum team, involved with building the best game services platform.
- Define requirements and plan roadmap for game mechanics and related backend features such as: Leaderboards, Tournaments, Social Graph related features etc.
- Work with the design and development team to launch beautiful, functional and engaging products.
- Define product requirements and user stories.
- Write technical specifications (flow and sequence diagrams).
- Generate UI flows and wireframes.
- 3+ years experience in a product management or game production role responsible for designing back-end services
- 3+ years experience in online gaming, including traditional and mobile products
- Solid design understanding of common multiplayer game features such as leaderboards, matchmaking, tournaments, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Solid understanding of technical requirements of complex web applications and APIs
- Experience in defining, analyzing, and responding to product KPIs
- Exceptional communication and client management skills
- Experience with agile product development processes (SCRUM)
- Keen understanding of the most recent trends in the web and gaming space
- CS background is a big plus.